I'm back :)
I'm almost embarassed to write on here. It has been so long and so much has happened since my last post. Let's summarize the last 10 months with some bullet points...
* I don't think I mentioned it on here yet, but as dramatic as it sounds, we survived a tornado that ripped through our neighborhood on Ft. Leonard Wood on New Year's Eve. Lots of damage, thankfully no lives lost.
* We wanted to get out of our destroyed housing area, so we signed a contract for a new construction house - the builder scammed us and after waiting for 5 months we had to walk away.
* We signed another contract for another new build. That house was completed in 90 days and I'm now sitting in my new living room :)
* We went on a wonderful trip to Disney World!
* Macie turned 2 years old! Where does the time go?
.... and last but not least, one of my favorite things to talk about...
* Mason was born on August 2, 2011! Sigh... he's just the sweetest baby ever, and I can't take my eyes off him.
I will be back more frequently to update this blog. It looks like life is finally calming down a little, until a few weeks from now, anyway.